Monday, August 13, 2007

BW = 170
BF = 13.7%

I'm experimenting with the body fat analyzer that we have at the gym. It's a Bioelectric Impedance Analyzer, which measures body fat by passing a very low-grade electric current through the body and measuring the impedence, or resistance, to the current. We had one at the PRO Club when I worked there, and I always questioned it's accuracy. I will test every morning this week at the same time, under the same conditions, and see what kind of results I get. This measurement seems high, since I can see my abs, which would indicate to me a body fat % closer to 10%.

WOD:

Back Squat 5 x 5 x 122kg

Dropped the bar twice, on the 4th rep of the 4th set, and on the 3rd rep of the 5th set.

Nutrition:

11:30am: Chicken/Apple Hash: 3tbsp Olive Oil, 7oz Chicken, 2 Fuji Apples. 4tbsp Cashew/Macadamia Nut Butter.

5:00pm: 42g Egg Protein, 1can Coconut Milk, 3cups Berries.

8:30pm: Taco Salad: 6oz Ground Beef, Red Onion, Green Onion, Grape Tomatoes, Romaine Lettuce, Salsa, 1 Avocado. 8oz Cherries.

No comments: