Monday, February 18, 2008

New Day 1

Alright, I'm starting fresh this week, making sure I get <30g of carbs/day.

8:00am: BW = 172.5lbs

WOD:

Back Squat 3 x 5 x 132.5kg
Overhead Press 3 x 5 x 59kg

Stuck with the same squat weight as last week since I managed to use my back for a few of the reps last week, which didn't feel good. Felt terrible, which I account to poor recovery on the weekend from all of the labor that I did. Only managed 3 sets, and dropped the 5th rep of my 3rd set. No good.

Nutrition:

8:30am: Whole Foods: ~1lb Scrambled Eggs. 8 Slices of Bacon. 0g Carbs (technically there are a few grams, since the scrambled eggs have milk in them, but it can't be an appreciable amount, since it wouldn't take much milk to make the eggs fall apart).

1:30pm: Whole Foods: 1 1/4lbs Italian Chicken Salad. 0g Carbs (actually a negligible amount, since there was red onion, bell pepper, and olive in it).

5:00pm: Whole Foods: 1 Can Salmon (7 1/2oz). 1 Container Fage Yogurt. 6g Carbs (in the yogurt).

No comments: