Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Alcohol: Off The Menu

Drinking hasn't ever, nor will it ever, help me accomplish any of my health and fitness goals, so I've decided to stop. With a Monday - Friday workout schedule I was able to cut loose on the weekends and not really feel it's effects on my performance. Now that I've switched to a 3 on 1 off schedule, it doesn't really leave room for much cutting loose, or else it ends up looking more like a 3 on 1 off 1 on 2 off schedule. Besides, what kind of a role model am I being for my clients when I mysteriously dissapear from the blog world on the weekends?

WOD:


Rest

Nutrition:

11:30: 5 Eggs, 2tbsp Butter, 4tbsp Sour Cream, Leeks, Baby Bok Choy, Chantrelles. 1 Apple.

15:30: 1 serving Sonoma Chicken Salad.

18:00: 1 serving Spaghetti Squash w/ Sausage & Marinara. 2oz Macadamia Nuts.

No comments: