Saturday, November 08, 2008

Stopping the counters

I'm pretty sure that coffee is the cause of my digestive woes. I'm going to stop counting the number of days I go without coffee or dairy, returning to my old habits of having coffee a couple times a week when I feel like it, and having a small amount of dairy in my diet. I've made the digestive enzymes and probiotic a part of my daily routine, and only miss about one day a week on the ZMA (I slept all the way through the night last night, don't know if it had anything to do with it).

BW =
171lbs (0830) (I was expecting much higher considering all the pizza I ate last night)

WOD:

Thruster Ladder w/ empty bar

With a continuously running clock do one thruster the first minute, two thrusters the second minute, three thrusters the third minute... continuing as long as you are able. Score is last minute completed.

22

Nutrition:

1130: Various Free Samples at PCC. 1 slice Left-over Pizza.

1830: 5oz Ground Beef, 7oz Sauteed Cabbage, 1 Avocado.

2030 - 2430: St. Andrews Bar & Grill: 3 Margaritas. 1/2 Chicken Quesadilla.

No comments: