50 Thrusters @ 20kg
Not good, 30sec off my best time, which was in March of '07
1130: 3 Eggs, 2oz Salmon, 2tbsp Butter, 1 Avocado.
1500: 12oz Taragon Chicken Salad (Whole Foods). 1 handful Macadamia Nuts. 1 Synergy Kombucha Drink.
2000: 2 "slices" of "Primal Pizza".
Son Of Grok's Primal Pizza (From Marks Daily Apple)
2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
2 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tsp salt
1 Can Tomato Paste
1-2 Cups Water (To desired thickness)
1 Tsp Dried Oregano
1 Tsp Garlic
(I just used a can of pre-made sauce)
Whatever you want!
I used Pepperoni, Salami, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Mozzarella, and Goat Cheese.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. This should give you a ball of “dough”. If your dough is too “mushy” (like mine was), continue to add almond flour until you get a good consistency.
3. Make a pizza sheet or baking tray non-stick. This is VERY important if you want your pizza slices to come off in one piece.
4. Press your dough on the sheet nice and even about 1/4 inch in the middle and 1/2 inch at the edges.
5. Put crust in the oven for 15 minutes. It should look slightly golden brown when you take it out.
1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients. Use water to desired thickness. We like ours pretty thick. Feel free to add more spice if you want it, too.
2. Simmer on stove for approximately 15 minutes.
You will want to pre-cook any meat going on your pizza. Veggies can go on fresh and raw, or cooked depending on your preference. Your favorite cheese will do, but I recommend the 50/50 mix of mozzarella and swiss that we used. It melted perfectly and tasted great!
Put it all together:
1. After crust comes out of the oven, spread sauce evenly over crust.
2. Add your cheese and toppings evenly on top of sauce.
3. Put back in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 more minutes. Cheese should be evenly melted.
4. Slice and enjoy!
Serving size varies depending on amounts and kinds of toppings chosen, as well as amount of almond meal used to make crust. Do the math.